AdSense Page Ads

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hey, I Love You

Hey World, I love you
With all your misery and imperfection
With all the unspeakable things that happen
With every broken stuff that you have

I love you

You are good to me, and beautiful too
You are a reason to live, a reason to laugh
And if you get a little negative now and then, it's ok
I love you now, I'll love you no less

Hey Life, I love you
With all your trials and tribulations
With all your effort to crushed me
With every wrong you did just to challenge me

I love you

You made me stronger, wiser, faster
You made me a better person than I was before
And if you are a bitch one time or the other, it's ok
I love you now, I'll love you no less

Hey human, I love you
With all your stupid ego and selfish act
With all your tactless greed and thoughtless words
With every flaw one can easily possess

I love you

You are my reason to get up every morning
My reason to brace the day one more time
And if you are annoying MoFos here and there, it's ok
I love you now, I'll love you no less

For Love is all I can give
Faith and Hope are all that I have
A dumb insistence to see the beauty in everything
Even in the darkest, most foul side of matter

For smile is my only weapon
Peace of heart is my only shield
A stubborn conviction that all is and will be well
Even in the wrongest, most troublesome occurrence

Hey world, I love you
Hey life, I love you
Hey humans, I love you
And yes: Hey me, I love you

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. You are a champion and you are cared for very much. We love you back.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog