AdSense Page Ads

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Short skirt long jacket" girls, hear my calling...!

"I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows whats best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocation
Who’s fast, and thorough, and sharp as a tack
She’s playing with her jewelry, she’s putting up her hair
She’s touring the facility and picking up slack
I want a girl with a short skirt,
And a loooooooooooong jacket"


Truth to tell, I made this note purely out of annoyance :). An acquaintance of mine looks down and dirty at me after I gave her a nice piece of advice regarding her beloved hubby, and I find it rather annoying. Of course, it is never a good idea to say to a frustrated wife that a nice attractive girl can easily snatched her hubby away and we’ll gladly show her how :p. But the poor guy was bullied all the way, what else left for us, nice girls, to do?? Yup, the mischievous me wins…

I know it is not mine to interfere, especially since some guys DO enjoy being bullied. Yet I couldn’t stop the horror in my heart, because I think men are worth to be respected (perhaps some don’t but I’m writing for the best part of them. If you’re not included in the best part, kindly skip my writing :p). That aside, her dirty look upon me when I gave my “kind” advice is indeed annoying. What’s wrong being a nice and attractive girl?

I totally disapprove snatching other people partner. That is so barbaric and beside, there are many fish in the ocean, they say. Why dirty yourself with such low act? Nevertheless, I also disapprove on my acquaintance act. Call me an anti-feminist, but I truly believe in the old virtues. Spoiled him and he’ll spoiled you, be kind with him and he’ll be kind with you. Of course, you might want to train him to do those things or (if he refuses to do so) simply get another guy. Let’s just say he’s not included in the best part of the group. Guys should take good care of girls, whether it’s financially, physically, or in any aspect related, and girls should take good care of guys and respect them likewise. We are equal indeed.

If you think I’m boring, I do believe girls can have fun as well, which makes me even more disapprove with my acquaintance dirty look. Why can’t girls be attractive? Girls, in every aspect, should be attractive. I’m not talking about wearing short skirt and tank tops everywhere; I’m talking about walking with pride and feel good about you. It’s not always about the cleavage, but it’s always about being nice and looking mightily comfortable with yourself. I believe a nice girl can get a better man (and with many different choices, too) compared with the “back-off-you-despicable-thing" type of girls.

So, if we’re wandering around with our high heels and backless shirts, please don’t get us wrong. We’re simply enjoying ourselves. If we made guys heads turn, please don't get us wrong. We're simply being ourselves. If you disrespect your guy yet he respects us, please don’t get us wrong. It’s not our fault our good trait makes him feels good (but you really must learn from us!). If you see us on the street, being nice, attractive and confident as we always do, come and join us. Because we do what good girls should do: respect and be kind to others, feel extremely good and give only the best for themselves, and of course, believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog