AdSense Page Ads

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I Am Ary



My coworker gave me a souvenir from Greece, and let's just say it's NSFW. I am so happy right now I can't concentrate. 

I am aware that it sounds immature to get ecstatic about a pack of NSFW playing cards. It wasn't about the crude nature of the cards, though. It was about being comfortable with who I am, and having people who are comfortable with who I am.

I can be the crass, sex-driven, promiscuous vixen.
I can be the sweet mannered, loving and caring girl-next-door.
I can be the dependable, quick thinking mom of the group.
I can be the Social Justice Warrior and stand up for what I feel is right.
I can be the board gamer that live and breathe dices and cards.
I can be the swing dancer that twirl from one partner to the others.
I can be a sister, a friend, a lover, an enemy.
I can be all that. As a matter of fact, I am all that.

The cards sent me giggling in euphoria because it's a reminder that I am all that. I am unique and fun. I am sexy and caring. I am lively and thoughtful. In the world filled with 7.7 billion people there's only one Ary Yogeswary, and that's me. It feels really good to be me. I can dig this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog