AdSense Page Ads

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Yuanfen: My Destiny

If I can only have an hour with you
Then let me spend it by gazing into your eyes
Let me twirl my fingers in yours
Let me feel the warmth of your hands in mine
And wish the hour never ends

If I can only have a day with you
Then let me spend it by making you happy
Let me make you giggle and laugh heartily
Let me see your joyful smile and silly grin
And wish the day never ends

If I can only have a lifetime with you
Then let me spend it by loving you
Let me shower you with love and affection
Let me wakeup every morning with your smile
And wish the end will never come

If I can have you forever as my destiny
Then let me spend each life time to be yours
To honor and respect you, to care and to love you
Let me hold you with assurance and joy
Knowing that the end will never come

Because you are my destiny
The one I found in this life time
The one I will find and loved in the next
The one I am and will always belong to
The one that God made for me

I love you love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog