AdSense Page Ads

Friday, October 21, 2022

Red



Never thought I'd have a tattoo
I got one now
Thought I would be stagnant
I'm leaping high now
Said I won't love again 
Got a fiancé now
Accepting my city dweller life
Love my white picket fence now
Instead of dull gray monochromatic
I have the brightest red
Red for speed
As we accelerate our life
From 0 to 120 in record time
Red for passion
As we indulge our senses
Savoring every bit the city offers
Red for strength
As we support each other
And people whom we love
Red for love
The emotions running wild from
A glimpse of each other's smile
Red for majestic
A taste of humbling amazingness
Of this crazy thing called love
Red for certainty
Knowing that this is it
This. Is. It.
Red for warmth
Radiating from each other's presence
And will be there no matter what
Loving you is red like I'd never known
The red that made Padmé a queen
The red of Dany's Drogon
The red that looks so good on me
As I close chapters of my life
I am excited for new ones with you
Here's to the brightest, warmest red
The most beautiful one
LA has ever seen
Here's to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog