AdSense Page Ads

Monday, September 12, 2022

Terrible World




The world is a terrible place to be. I hate it here.

On the drive to work we listened to the deadly insulin prices. About anti-abortionist who decided since she was raped and regretted her abortion then it applies to other people. About wildfires.

The world is horrible. The people are even worse.

It makes me question why am I even here. Still not good enough for nirvana, obviously. Yet most people are simply Gollums with better masks. They'll steal and kill and hurt to protect their 'precious'. Such loathsome creatures. I don't want to be here anymore. It hurts. It's stupid. It's making me angry.

Yet there are meals to cook and cakes to bake. There are laughter and games to be played. There are books to read and movies to watch. There are hands to hold and lips to kiss. There are shoulders and a chest to lay my weary head on. 

Right now I still hate it here. But it's not so bad. It really is not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog